Can you believe it’s the third week in September? To mark it, we’re taking you on a journey that encompasses the beauty of the Thar Desert at Karma Golden Camp, the tantalising flavours of exclusive Indian cuisine in Sydney at the latest Karma Curated Event, and essential Membership insights to make your Karma Group experience smoother than ever!
Karma Curated: Inspiring Good Karma
There are ONLY 10 DAYS left to grab your spot and start planning for our next Karma Curated Event “Inspiring Good Karma with Raja: From Indian Streets to Sydney Feasts” which promises to be an extraordinary afternoon of inspiration, culture, and delectable cuisine!
This exclusive experience is taking place on 29 September 2023 at one of Sydney’s most renowned Indian eateries – Raja – and it is set to be an unforgettable day for all attendees.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Get ready for an afternoon filled with free-flowing signature canapés and cocktails inspired by the vibrant streets of India.
- You’ll have the chance to connect with Raja’s founders, Nick and Kirk, as they share the inspirations from their travels.
- We’ll also be hosting an intimate Q&A with Raja’s trailblazing head chef Ahana Dutt and head sommelier Ella Stenning – both admired for their skills, talent and leadership.
- Our resident DJ will set the perfect spring mood to start your weekend, while we’ll be serving some stellar vintage wines.
- Not to mention, a portion of ticket proceeds will support Christel House in Bangalore, the orphanage and education project that is close to our hearts.
To mark Karma Group’s 30th Anniversary this year, tickets are available at a bargain of just AUD $30 – which includes all of the deliciousness above!
Tickets are limited so reserve your spot now at this exclusive Karma Curated Event before it’s fully booked in the next week.
Karma Golden Camp Reopens!
We are thrilled to announce that Karma Golden Camp, one of Karma Group’s stunning Indian properties, has officially reopened its grand doors after a temporary, seasonal closure!
To ensure that you make the most of your Membership, we’ve compiled this FAQ guide to address the questions you might have about your Karma Group journey!
Contact Karma Concierge on WhatsApp!
We are always looking for new and easy ways for our members to keep in touch with us and we are happy to announce that we are now using WhatsApp!
We want to make sure you get the most out of your membership no matter where you are in the world, so if you have any problems, questions, queries, or anything you would like to discuss, here are some of the ways you can contact us…