Are you ready to take a break from the everyday and set off on a Karma Group experience of a lifetime? Well, get your passports ready because 2023 is the year to conquer the world once more!
Imagine sipping piña coladas on a white sandy beach in Bali, hiking through the breathtaking mountains of Spain, or experiencing the vibrant culture of India – The possibilities are endless, and the Karma-verse is waiting for you to explore it.
Whether you prefer an action-packed holiday full of adventure or a relaxing retreat where you can unwind, we’ve got you covered…
So, to help you pack your bags here’s our ultimate travel checklist for 2023:
- Check your passport and make sure it’s valid for at least six months from your intended travel dates.
- Research the entry requirements for your destination and make sure you have all the necessary documentation before you travel – visas, vaccinations, insurance, and so on – our Karma Concierge reps are here to give a helping hand if you need any guidance.
- Pack a reusable water bottle and fill it up to stay hydrated – plus, you’re saving the planet with less plastic!
- Download maps, translation apps, and other useful travel apps to your phone.
- Bring a portable charger for your phone, as well as any other electronics you might be bringing.
- Check the power socket format at your destination and bring an appropriate adaptor or two.
- Pack sunscreen and bug spray, especially if you’re going to a tropical destination like Bali or Thailand.
- Bring comfortable shoes for walking and exploring, as well as a dressy outfit or two if you plan to go out to fancy dinners or events.
- Check the weather forecast for your destination and pack accordingly.
- Make a list of must-see sights and activities, but also leave room in your itinerary for spontaneous adventures.
- Check out what Karma experiences are happening at the resort during your stay – such as cooking classes and quizzes.
- Don’t forget a camera or smartphone to capture your memories – or how about a classic 35mm film camera?!
- Bring a good book or e-reader for beach/pool reading.
- Travel with a sense of adventure and an open mind!
Where’s next on your bucket list? If you’re in need of some inspiration, check out March’s new Hot Deals to see what unmissable offers have landed this month!