At Karma Group, we LOVE hearing about your trips – especially so when it’s all the fantastic #KarmaMoments, but also anything you think our properties or offerings can improve on!
What’s more, writing holiday letters is a great outlet for YOU too – Here are 5 reasons why:
- Holiday Letters are the perfect way to capture and preserve memories of your getaway.
- It allows you to reflect on your experiences, emotions, and thoughts.
- Journaling also provides an opportunity to express gratitude for the things you enjoyed and appreciate the moments that made your holiday special.
- The process improves your writing skills, enhances your creativity, and serves as a great source of inspiration for future trips.
- It’s also super helpful for other Karma Group Members who need a little nudge on which destination to visit next and what to do there.
Spring is here and summer is fast approaching in the Northern hemisphere, which means we’re sure you’re trying to fit in as many magnificent sojourns around the Karma-verse as possible…
So, during or after each trip be sure to keep a journal/letter of your happenings and send it to us (along with some incredible photos) so we can rejoice with you.
Don’t forget, you can submit your Holiday Letters to us through the Members’ portal of the Karma Group website, or if you’d prefer you can email them directly to us via email – Both methods will automatically submit your Holiday Letters to our monthly prize draw!
Please advise on the email
Address to submit our holiday memories to?
Had most memorable holidays with karma candidasa, Jaisalmer and Monterio. The staff everywhere was extremely helpful n polite. Regards and gratitude