Chef Ricardo’s take on the classic gazpacho pays homage to his Cuban roots – smooth, cooling, but with a subtle cayenne kick, it’s a fun one to try at home…
- Peel and finely chop the celeriac and garlic.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half and remove the seeds.
- Place the cucumber, garlic, celeriac and heavy cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the buttermilk and grated horseradish and mix well again.
- Now season with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Put it in the fridge for another 3 to 4 hours so the gazpacho gets really cold.
- Now serve in a deep Plate.