Our second recipe from Karma Bavaria gives a nod to our not too distant Italian cousins – but featuring ingredients that are decidedly more Bavarian in character… simple, indulgent and the perfect dish to try at home to impress friends, dinner party guests or your loved ones…
- Dice the blue cheese and chop the walnuts.
- Wrap the yellow beets in aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C for 45 minutes.
- As soon as the yellow beets are cooked, remove from the foil, peel and dice them.
- Cook the tagliatelle for about 8 minutes.
- Put the Whipped cream, yellow beets, walnuts and blue cheese in a pan and wait for them to warm up.
- Now add tagliatelle and cook until a creamy consistency arises.
- Finally, serve the tagliatelle in a deep pasta plate.