Karma Curated Events brings you the first in our Series of one-of-a-kind experiences exclusive to Karma Group Members: A VIP visit to the Cheltenham Festival combined with an overnight experience (or two nights) at Karma Salford Hall, our historic Tudor residence in the Cotswolds, complete with a sumptuous three course dinner.
The Cheltenham Festival is one of the most prestigious and hotly contested fixtures on the horse racing calendar, famed for its exuberant atmosphere (wait till you hear the famous ‘Cheltenham Roar’) and lucrative prizes, second only to the Grand National. Here, the world’s best racehorses and most accomplished jockeys compete across four days.
Karma Group has acquired special tickets to the event on Tuesday 15th of March, with exclusive access to the premier Club Enclosure, spectacular views of the races from the grandstand, lawn and winning post. There are a wide range of dining options both within the enclosure and outside, with the first race starting at 1.30pm and the last at 5.30pm.
We invite you to join us at Karma Salford Hall for complimentary tea & coffee from 10am, before we take you to the racecourse. We’ll return to the resort at 6pm and convene at 7pm for drinks in the Sir Philip Hobbie pub followed by a specially prepared dinner at 8pm in The Tempest restaurant. There’s also the option to spend the Monday night prior for an exclusive 25% discount.
Karma Group member exclusive – £349 per person
Book Your Cheltenham Experience Now.
- 10.00am: Meet at Karma Salford Hall for complimentary tea and coffee.
- 10.30am: Complimentary transfer to Cheltenham Racecourse. For those joining us at the racecourse we will meet at 12.00pm at the Hall of Fame entrance.
- 12.00pm Arrival at Cheltenham and admission to Club & Festival Enclosure.
- Admission ticket.
- Paid bar.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Choice of paid lunch options within the Club Enclosure.
- Betting facility.
- Live racing on TV.
- Our base for the day.
- Access to the outdoor Club Enclosure to watch the racing.
- First race: 1.30pm.
- Last race: 5.30pm.
- 6.00pm: Complimentary transfer to Karma Salford Hall.
- 7.30pm: Drinks at Sir Phillip Hobbie Pub.
- 8.00pm: Three Course dinner in Tempest Restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation in Deluxe double rooms at Karma Salford Hall.
- Option for guests to stay at Karma Salford Hall on Monday night & enjoy a 25% discount on your accommodation.